Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photographs: A Modern History of Gia


I’m really not sure this post is going to be interesting to anyone but me but here we go!

If you guys are anything like me, you have a bunch of old pictures on your phone that you never sent anywhere or did anything with, but you never wanted to get rid of them.  I finally downloaded them all this week, so I could delete them off my phone. And I thought, “Hey, I want to share these with the world my readers!” And then I thought, “Does anyone care about these pictures?” And then I thought, “Fuck you! It’s my blog and I’ll post what I want!” (But not really fuck you because you guys are awesome.)

So, get prepared for the blog version of showing you my vacation slides, because here are some pictures! In fact, I have so many of them I’m dividing them among separate posts. Please don’t hate me, dear readers.

WHYYY?!? (also, ignore the ghetto countertop)

So, let’s start with this. In a nutshell, it was Boyfriend’s fault. I generously lent him my Tupperware for some leftovers after I graciously allowed him to cook me dinner. And he decided it was super old and dangerous to use so he smashed it (and bought me new Tupperware). Allie had a sentimental attachment to this container though, and was very upset. RIP Tupperware.


Guys, there’s a lot of cat pictures here. Be prepared for that.



I saw this sticker and I thought it was hilarious. Apparently they’re not that unique, but whatevs. Go vegetarianism! Hey, there’s no filthy double meaning to this, right??



I’ve posted this picture before, but I love it so much. It’s the park near my house. And you know what I find in that park sometimes?

BUNNIES!
Sorry the picture is so terrible, I had to zoom in like crazy to get it. I prefer this interpretation



And look there is also

DUCKIES!!!!

Awwww, an adorable ducky couple that probably has consensual ducky sex. I named them Donald and Daisy, obviously. It was actually really cute watching them – the ladyduck would eat while the gentlemanduck would keep an eye on us and start quacking if anything came too close. How sweet. I know Boyfriend would totally quack for me if danger was approaching.

I gave you guys this picture for some sexy eye candy and so you'd be a little less mad that I'm showing you all these photos. HUBBA HUBBA!!






Seriously kitty? You’re rolling your eyes at that? I think it’s sweet!


Uhoh, kitty is cranky. Sorry guys. Guess I should wrap it up for today. Le sigh. If you need more Gia today, check out some new Favorite Posts at the top of the list on the sidebar over there --->

33 comments:

  1. I think you could have made a narrative of that somehow. Not sure how, I'm not that skilled. I too have a bunch of pictures taking up room on my phone. This was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a very sweet post, and I enjoyed the pictures. As a vegan, I loved the Stop sign, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe, I've got such a weak spot for cute cat photos. Damn you for exploiting my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are cute and good call on naming the duckies Donald and daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smashed tupperware/replacement tupperware bait and switch by boyfriend. Chivalry is not dead, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with B - just loved the smashed tupperware... so very dramatic lol. Funny, I thought you were the dramatic one, but apparently boyfriend has a feel for excitement too. Looking forward to the rest of your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was not Tupperware. It was some evil, madeinhellbrainkillingdeath plastic container. Your recently sprouting goat horns and tail should have been a hint to spend $2 on a container made after 1967. And I enjoyed smashing it, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BUNNIES! DUCKIES! I love watching duck lovers. Boy ducks are SUCH gentlemen. Also, I think Boyfriend just called you the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're pictures aren't that random! I look at some of mine and am all like, what the hell is that?! Then you do the phone flip and the confused head tilt. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. My phone also has wildlife park photos from near my apartment! I live in the city and one time saw a deer. I pointed it out to this guy who was also walking on the trail and he just looked at me like "Who cares?" Well, I care! Deer are not usually in the middle of the city, jerk. So I took a picture and sent it to my parents and Manfriend because they care.
    I don't have any cat photos, but several of a very adorable chihuahua.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ducks that have consensual sex! Nice! What a sexy, hairy man beast you have! *rawr* jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought Allie had torn the tupperware apart trying to get to something yummy inside.It must be the preppy in me but I am a sucker for that alligator in a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the history of Gia via phone pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the History of Gia... I think more of us should do this. I have TONS of pictures I could share!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like we got a glimpse into your funny mind. And your cats are adorable. I wouldn't eat them either. wait...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've stayed in places that had counters like that. I think that's where I got bitten by bedbugs in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the park near your house with the bunnies and ducks! I'd probably be there almost every day. We just went to feed ducks yesterday at a park close to my house. But it doesn't look as nice as yours.

    It's awesome that Boyfriend will quack for you in case of danger. That's a very gentleman duck thing for him to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have your own monorail cat and this makes me inexplicably happy. Squeal!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That stop sign cracked me up. I kinda want to go vandalize some signs now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gurl, this post and the one before it just cracked me up. Guh, you cray ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You should have put a "not safe for work" warning on this post. I mean...eye candy like that could get some of us fired. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Boyfriend quacking. That is gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. More Tupperware related anecdotes please :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You simply can't go wrong with cat pictures because you know, KITTIES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Boyfriends hairy legs are hawt! Please don't stab me!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh oh! I do this, too!! Only the majority of my phone pics are of my dog.

    OMG the bunnies, duckies, and kitties oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This was much more enjoyable than the typical vacation slide show. Mostly because I was allowed to look at my own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So...what's with the crocodile with the bow? I mean, I'm obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That park looks like a good place to go for a walk and just like the beginning of every episode of Law and Order that involves Central Park. "A pair of joggers found her body over there..."

    ReplyDelete
  30. I never thought to use those pictures. When my phone fills up, I just go through and delete them. I may have lost blogging gold.

    ReplyDelete