Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Kitty's Rent

Kitty has been with me for a little over a month now. And I've already broken the adoption news to her, but there's another sensitive topic we need to discuss. 



Yep. When I got a cat, my rent went up by about 30 bucks. I explained this very clearly to Kitty when I brought her home. I told her I'd float her the first month, but she'd have to get a job after that.






I can't imagine that going well.



No, no kitty of mine will be begging on the street.





No. People might get the wrong idea about kitty. 





What do you guys think? Kitty could totally get sponsored, no? 

7 comments:

  1. You could charge people to pet kitty. Like a therapy cat. Or hold people hostage with her farts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time grasping why I never thought of this. I don't pay extra in rent for mine but the "cat portion" of the grocery bill? Yikes!

    Kitty can totally get a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to sponsor your cat. How long has she been an alcoholic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have an adopted kitten, named Kitten. But she kept stealing food. I had to wait until she's an adult to send her to the police.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sweaters from her hair and sell them. They will be the softest, prettiest sweaters ever.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty needs to become The Next Big INTERNET SENSATION and then you can market the shit out of her and make a gazillion bucks. My cut will be 10% for this fabulous idea. All you other commenters are my witnesses that I came up with this idea first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like Sarah McLachlan might have left that gig, but you should hit up Ke$ha!

    ReplyDelete