Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday: My Not So Secret Addiction

Throwback Thursday: Seeing as how Boyfriend is still on his trip, I've been embracing this puppy/kitten watching disease. Also, ducks. I like ducks. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 




To what, you ask?

Sigh. I kind of don’t want to tell you guys. But I will. Because honesty is my policy.


PLEASE DON’T JUDGE ME.  


But seriously guys. Friday nights with Boyfriend have pretty much turned into this:









Is there a support group for people like me? I need help.

6 comments:

  1. My marriage right there. Sometimes we point at our own cats and make those comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This sometimes happens to us, except I become the one with the eyes glazing over. No facial hair, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

    ReplyDelete