Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

50 is a Lot of Questions (Part I)

Lillian from It's a Dome Life nominated me to answer a bunch of questions. Here goes nothing!

1. What are you wearing?
I would say my blog uniform (blue shirt, pink heart), but also....pjs. Hush. It’s only 11 am.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes...


3. Ever have a terrible break-up?
Define “terrible.” Unpleasant, yes.

4. How tall are you?
5’5’’ish

5. How much do you weigh?
Hahahhahaha


6. Any tattoos?
No, but I want Boyfriend to get a whale on his booty



7. Any piercings?
Ears.

8. OTP (One true pair, favorite fictional couple?)
Oh, I know all about OTPs and shipping and crackships and canon….

Ummmm, this is hard. I have so many! Here are a few:


9. Favorite Show?
So many!!! Shameless and Game of Thrones and The Mindy Project are probably at the top of my list, though.

10. Favorite Bands?
Lady Gaga. She’s weird. I like that. Have I not mentioned that?


(I actually like lots of different music, but I’m sure nobody really cares that much.)

11. Something you miss?
Not knowing the calorie count of venti peppermint mocha lattes from Starbucks. Oh, the joys of ignorance.

12. Favorite Song?
I don’t know. It changes daily. I mean, who could answer that, really.

13. How old are you?
twentysomethingmumblemumble

14. Zodiac sign?
Scorpio, but I don’t believe in astrology.


15. Quality to look for in a partner?
Boyfriend.


16. Favorite Quote?
From American Beauty, which I didn’t even like that much. “I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.”

(Second is Jack Nicholson’s speech from A Few Good Men.)

17. Favorite Actor?
Hmmm….Denzel Washington. He’s dreamy.

18. Favorite Color?
It changes. Is that weird? Lots of these “favorites” change.

19. Loud music or soft?
Again, it depends on my mood! These questions are making me anxious. LOUD MUSIC. I LIKE LOUD MUSIC RIGHT NOW.

20. Where do you go when you are sad?
To my happy place. In Crazytown. Also, wherever kitty is.



21.  How long does it take you to shower?
In a perfect world, 90-100 minutes.
In reality, 10?

22.  How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
An hour ish, longer if kitty needs more cuddling. God, that’s dull information.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope

24. Turn on?
Boyfriend.

25. Turn-off?

Not Boyfriend.

Ok, 50 is way too many questions. I’m stopping part one here. Second half on Wednesday!! For now, you should totally answer one of these questions in the comments below.

9 comments:

  1. A cute little whale on his booty, hmm? Good thing you're not taking "Moby Dick" literally. And hey, I adore Lady Gaga too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Scorpio too, and you not believing in astrology is SUCH a Scorpio thing to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up ad pet kitty while you get ready for 26-50!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also received these questions to answer so they'll be on my blog soon--maybe tomorrow.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very smart of you to split the post up! I like Lady Gaga too. Can't wait to read the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I'm sad, I totally go to my kitty, too. Or my other kitty. Or my other one. Or my dog.

    Oh, sheesh, I have too many pets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 50? Is this an award or a punishment? And wait a second, you're in your 20's but you're already being cagey about your age? That's just mean to anyone not in their 20's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Mayor Gaga. She's awesome! My favourite colour is green. But I know what you mean about some of these "favourites" changing. Sometimes you're just in the mood for something different.

    ReplyDelete